Numbers mean a lot to people. At one point in my life (in 9th grade), it did as well. It inspired me to work so hard I was voted Math Student of the Year in my Junior High. Thank you Mr. Andersen and Pedersen for bestowing me that honor.
Since then, I’ve stopped worrying about numbers, but people continued to do so. I avoided having to accumulate all this data to show I’m actually making some impact.
Well, for the first time in many years, I found I generated personally (in my own profiles & properties — with many more millions [or more] in other properties generated; I’ll have to calculate that some day!):
- over 12 million++ visits/sessions of impact via 17 years of digital (marketing)
- Specifically, at this point (4/30/21), it includes:
- 4.98 million views on Quora
- 4.58 million YouTube views
- and ~3 million views blogging
- 25 years of educational and didactic impact as an instructor, tutor, adviser & executive
- 2012-2013: FM to 25 teachers in the most competitive education district in the world, Personal Tutor for Samsung SDS Head of Compensation & Benefits (3rd or 4th in charge of HR?), Head of Curriculum Development for Stealth Education academy to launch in China, Director of Middle School Programs, Debate & SSAT for New Pathway (one of the few foreign owned/created startups that exited for 10Xs+ for investors & becoming a part of EIC Education
- 2010-2012: Executive & Mentor to many of my agency’s team members
- 2009-2010: University Lecturer at 3 Universities
- 2006-2009: Instructor, Faculty Manager, & Executive for Korea’s fastest growing nation wide franchise of English Institutes (or cram school focusing on a program elevating TOEFL skills)
- 2004-2006: Mentor to many realtors in digital
- 2001-2004: Adviser to many Amazon & Expedia teammates
- 2001-Present Father of Twins – you know this is the best education experience anyone can have
- 1998-2001: Senior Analyst – coach to multiple QA analysis including S/W Engineer, Google & former Stuyvesant grad, Business Lead @ Stripe, CEO of the Digital Asset Trade Association & many other
- 1996-1998: TESL/TEFL: Little America (Head Teacher), Sogang Language Program (Faculty Manager as a 26 yo), personal Tutor for the Korea’s CIT Daejeon Director
And this doesn’t even include the over $600 mill+ I helped create in value for other clients, my parents and friends or the many I’m impacting daily through ClubHouse or LinkedIn or the many other socials and my many clients in auto, home & the many other verticals I attack daily.
Again, it’s not important to me, but for those who find it is important, enjoy.
p.s. This is what I do today:
- Started an incredible Startup focusing on preparing ourselves for the end of life
- Building a stealth company that will someday scare the likes of Ogilvy, Grey or Wunderman.
- Help 20+ auto dealers find the maximum visibility they can via this agency
- Run a small agency that still ranks #1 for “SEO Seattle”, “Seattle SEO” for most of a decade+ (we rank #1 for a plethora of other phrases — let us know if you want to see them all including “costco seo,” “andover ssat scores,” “korean american ceo”, “exeter interview questions”
- And take care of some of the best of our future through this little site
…speaking of our future:
I Love our “Future Generations”
My podcast is a little proof. Reach out, if you’re curious about the details.